MYPINPAD’s software turns everyday mobile devices like smartphones and tablets into secure payment terminals.
As the first software-based payments solution developer in the world to have achieved a full suite of PCI certified solutions, our offering is the most secure in the world. This leading technology enables a consistent ‘card present’ payment experience across all channels, both in-store and digital.
MYPINPAD’s payments solutions are device and gateway agnostic and built upon our globally patented, cloud-based authentication platform. By enabling merchants of all sizes globally to securely accept payments using smartphones and tablets, we help open up a world of possibilities in reshaping the end-to-end customer experience. Secure, safe, seamless payments. Everywhere.
MYPINPAD is proud to be an equal opportunities employer. All our people make this an exciting and inclusive place to work, where they can be themselves and let their skills shine.
We value quality and excellence in everything we do, with a strong focus on supporting and developing our employees.
We are remote and work with flexibility in mind to allow our people the opportunity to contribute fully, and still be able to balance work with personal commitments and general well-being. As long as you have a reliable Internet connection and a productive work environment, you can work from anywhere in the UK.
Reporting to the Head of Customer Operations, you will become part of a team responsible for the delivery of a variety of internal and external customer facing projects.
The Project Manager, LATAM will coordinate people and processes to ensure that our projects are delivered on time and produce the desired results. You will be the go-to person for everything involving a project’s organisation and timeline.
KEY RESPONSIBILITIES AND EXPECTATIONS
- Manage the delivery of a variety of projects in the LATAM region (Internal and external) through the application of the most appropriate project management methodology
- Work with the Senior Project Manager and other team members to enhance existing processes and to define and develop new delivery processes and procedures
- Coordinate internal resources and third parties/vendors for the flawless execution of projects
- Ensure that all projects are delivered on-time, within scope and within budget
- Ensure resource availability and allocation
- Develop a detailed project plan to track progress
- Use appropriate verification techniques to manage changes in project scope, schedule and costs
- Measure project performance using appropriate systems, tools and techniques
- Report and escalate to management as needed
- Manage the relationship with the client (internal and/or external) and all stakeholders (including across multiple time zones/in multiple locations)
- Establish and maintain relationships with third parties/vendors
- Perform risk management to minimise project risks
- Create and maintain comprehensive project documentation.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE REQUIRED
- Fluent in Brazilian Portuguese and Spanish
- Solid delivery background with software implementation project management experience
- Experience of Agile project management tools such as Confluence and JIRA
- Experience of client-facing project management. Demonstrable ability to listen and understand client needs to build and manage projects
- A pragmatic approach to project delivery; uses the most appropriate approach to deliver a successful outcome
- Knowledge and understanding of project management tools
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent and demonstrable organisational and planning skills
- Proactive and flexible mindset
- Able to multitask and manage changing priorities
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Advanced Microsoft Office skills – Word/Excel/PowerPoint/Outlook
- Demonstrable ability to build strong and trusted relationships with external parties and throughout the company
- Determined self-starter with a tenacious character that loves change and enjoys a challenge
- Experience of project delivery of mPOS-based Card Payment Acceptance solutions is advantageous.