MYPINPAD’s software turns everyday mobile devices like smartphones and tablets into secure payment terminals.
As the first software-based payments solution developer in the world to have achieved a full suite of PCI certified solutions, our offering is the most secure in the world. This leading technology enables a consistent ‘card present’ payment experience across all channels, both in-store and digital.
MYPINPAD’s payments solutions are device and gateway agnostic and built upon our globally patented, cloud-based authentication platform. By enabling merchants of all sizes globally to securely accept payments using smartphones and tablets, we help open up a world of possibilities in reshaping the end-to-end customer experience. Secure, safe, seamless payments. Everywhere.
MYPINPAD is proud to be an equal opportunities employer. All our people make this an exciting and inclusive place to work, where they can be themselves and let their skills shine.
We value quality and excellence in everything we do, with a strong focus on supporting and developing our employees.
We offer a range of flexible working options that allow our people the opportunity to contribute fully, without compromising family commitments or general well-being.
Reporting to the Head of Projects, the Product Integration Manager is part of a team responsible for the delivery of a variety of internal and external customer facing projects.
The role will co-ordinate across internal and external stakeholders/supply chain members to ensure that our solution is delivered globally to our customers in accordance with agreed implementation schedules and quality driven outcomes.
The Product Integration Manager will be the go-to person for our Project Management team when clarification on product implementation, technical support and device support is required.
International travel may be required.
Key Responsibilities and expectations
- Work with Project Managers to deliver projects to a high standard, on time and to scope
- Hands on day-to-day support for our Project Managers and customers in regard to product configuration, product functionality and services integration
- Break/fix analysis and solution recommendation for card acceptance transaction processing
- ‘Hands on’ testing of a new product and customer releases for MPP’s PIN authentication and/or Payment Acceptance PCI SPoC & CPoC solutions (running on iOS/Android and Microsoft Azure)
- Working with our Business Analysts & Pre-sales team to clarify customer requirements
- Liaise with internal and external product development, testing and support departments
- Integration guidance for payment processor/acquirer interfacing
- Assistance with L3 (brand) certification
- Android & iOS Device Compatibility (co-ordinating research, testing, advice to partners)
- Co-ordination of User Requests / Project Team lessons learnt into ‘product feature requests’
- Assistance in functional Change Request management and delivery
- Production of implementation Work Instructions & FAQs
- Providing documentation and knowledge to support teams, with editorial input to customer centric documentation/training material production
- Report and escalate to management as needed
- Familiarise yourself with MPP’s product portfolio.
Knowledge, Skills and Experience Required
- Solid technical background, with industry knowledge and hands-on experience in delivery of software solutions within the ‘card present’ payment acceptance sector
- Experience of working within technical consultancy, software implementation, software integration or software deployment
- Good working experience in card acceptance payment gateways
- Knowledge of RESTful JSON APIs and Postman
- Knowledge and experience of various payment interfaces including VISA, MasterCard AMEX, Diners and ISO8583
- Experience in decoding and translating ISO8583 messages and EMV tags
- Knowledge of the use of L3 test tools and L3 test cases, both inside and outside of EU
- Knowledge of EMV data for card present contact and contactless transactions, and able to decode EMV tags in transaction requests and responses
- Good understanding in release upgrade or new functionality / enhancement assessment
- Good understanding of API integrations and backend environments based on Kubernetes and containers, such that troubleshooting can be performed when issues are raised internally and by customers
- Good understanding of software development, testing and release management
- Familiarity with use of Agile tools such as Confluence, JIRA and MS Office
- A pragmatic approach to product delivery; using the most appropriate approach to deliver a successful outcome
- Excellent client facing and communication skills
- Strong interpersonal skills, to include cultivating positive relationships, expressing appreciation, resolving disputes, and effective listening
- Strong attention to detail and multi-tasking skills
- Able to act independently, seeking consultation, guidance and advice as appropriate; able to work to critical deadlines
- Ability to work in a virtual environment across multiple time zones
- Flexibility to work non-standard hours in supporting global commissioning of MYPINPAD systems.